Enter your email address if you want to receive automatic updates to this site. (Trust me, no additional spam)


 

       

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Software technology earlier this evening... It seemed to be a lot of review for the first portion of the class, then we started a few new things such as file reading and writing, which I think would be really good things to learn. I got the sense that there were a few things that I'll have to look over though before I start writing programs. They have a style guide just like K does. Hopefully it won't be too different. Also, there are a few administrative things that I wasn't aware of. I have to sign up for a keycard to get into the building, and a new computer card to access the labs there. I also need to learn how to use linux.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding
something fully, however this piece of writing presents fastidious
understanding yet.

Also visit my homepage :: ford Ranger

April 14, 2013 at 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Disclaimer    |    FAQ    |    Contact Me
Maintained by Bobby Rohrkemper >>> Last updated Friday, August 22, 2003 4:53 PM . All rights reserved.