Enter your email address if you want to receive automatic updates to this site. (Trust me, no additional spam)


 

       

Monday, July 22, 2002

Today, I took my first classes. First was 3D computer animation. It looks pretty interesting. He showed us some animations from last semester's class. One was of an eagle flying through a city. The sound effects went along with the flight pretty well, and the viewing angles rotated around the eagle. It looked pretty good. We'll be using a program called 3D Studio Max, which is in a computing lab in the school of design. I got a keycard to the computing lab. Some of the computers have CD burners, which we'll be using to create our projects.

Later, I went to solid state physics. It doesn't look too difficult, but I'll need to do alot of review in order to be ready for the materia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Disclaimer    |    FAQ    |    Contact Me
Maintained by Bobby Rohrkemper >>> Last updated Friday, August 22, 2003 4:53 PM . All rights reserved.