Enter your email address if you want to receive automatic updates to this site. (Trust me, no additional spam)


 

       

Friday, June 21, 2002

I now have official flight information: I'll be flying to L.A. on July 5th to stay with Kim for a few days before my international flight leaves on July 9th. It leaves at 1:15 AM. There is a stop in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia for about 19 hours. I think the flight to Malaysia should last about 17 hours, and then there is still a long flight to Perth! I'm looking forward to being in Malaysia for a day, and I defenitely plan to take advantage of the time I'm there. We'll be staying in a hotel provided by Malaysia Airlines. After I arrive in Perth, we'll have a few days to move in, and register for classes. Then, we're going on an "outback orientation" somewhere in WA (Western Australia). After orientation, we'll come back and start classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Disclaimer    |    FAQ    |    Contact Me
Maintained by Bobby Rohrkemper >>> Last updated Friday, August 22, 2003 4:53 PM . All rights reserved.